How to Never Say “I Don’t Have Time” Again
May 7 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you stuck in a never-ending cycle of go-go-go?
Do you feel like you never have time for anything – especially yourself?
Have you secretly given up on your own dreams because they feel too far away?
Though it may feel like there’s no end in sight, you CAN stop the insanity, reclaim your life, and reinvigorate your dreams. You just need the right tools and the right tribe to support you.
In this three-part mini-retreat series, co-hosted by Erin Leigh of The Choice Life and Thrive: Mind, Body & Soul, we will walk through the process of tuning into our miraculous minds, honoring the wisdom of our beautiful bodies, and embracing the soulful song our spirits sing.
Over the course of one month and three women-only mini-retreats, held on April 16, 30 and May 14, we will take a close and compassionate look at our lives and our choices. One by one, we’ll look through the lenses of mind, body, and soul as we reevaluate old patterns and habits. We’ll then embrace new, conscious choices specifically designed to help you create your very best life of love, alignment, and joy.
You deserve to be seen, heard, understood, and appreciated. Your best self awaits.
Each mini-retreat will include:
- Time to relax, unwind and de-stress (exactly what you’ve been working so hard for but keep refusing to give yourself!)
- A chance to explore your inner creativity without pressure or deadlines
- Essential, bite-sized nuggets of self-care wisdom so you can see exactly what’s keeping you from your best life and what to do about it
- Heart-centered, insightful, supportive conversation with a tribe of encouraging, like-minded women
- Wine, healthy snacks, gentle stretching, meditation and grounding, self-exploration, and plenty of deep soul enrichment
Remember: You already take care of everyone else. Now it’s time to take care of you.
Give yourself permission to say yes to you this time.
You’ll be infinitely glad you did.
Mini-Retreat Event Schedule
4-5:15pm: Casual Coworking & Creativity (optional)
5:15-5:30pm: Welcome & Settling In
5:30-6pm: Gratitude & Grounding Practice
6-6:30pm: Soulful Self-Care for the Mind, Body, and Soul
6:30-7pm: Personal Reflection & Journaling
7-7:30pm: Compassionate Conversations
7:30-8pm: Action & Accountability
8pm: Mini-Retreat Conclusion
For questions or more info, please email event organizer Erin Leigh at email@example.com.